Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Group With Friends

Pandorah

Hey,

Tried tonight, 21.00 GMT and dont know if its me or what but cannot join friends on my list's games, says they are not currently ingame even though they are. They also cannot join me, unable to join this game session.

Anyone else had the problem? Only had this tonight, been able to group always up to now.

Hope it helps.

This is a known and existing bug that has happened to a good number of us. I would suggest you check your router setting as some ports in the game should be opened and made available. Other than that sometimes a simple everyone log off and back on can correct the bug in the contact list. As well if you do see them and can't join them sometimes it has to simply do with the menu they are in.

Hey, Relog, reboot all done and checked. Router restarted, reset. No router setting have been changed since yesterday and the day before that and before that when it worked fine.

Each time trying to join someone the ingame system says, "ingame", so they are not in the wrong menu.

Thought i explained that correctly in the original post, sorry to not be clear.

EDIT: Seems i am not alone,

https://forums.warfr...y-serverfriend/

Admin please close, other topic seems to be better location for this.

EDIT2: 21.48 GMT, whatever the patch just was, grouping is working again now. Thank you and nice work :)

Edited by Pandorah

This is a known and existing bug that has happened to a good number of us. I would suggest you check your router setting as some ports in the game should be opened and made available. Other than that sometimes a simple everyone log off and back on can correct the bug in the contact list. As well if you do see them and can't join them sometimes it has to simply do with the menu they are in.

I'm pretty good with port forwarding and all the network jargon, and i've already forwarded ports, I also run in a DMZ when im gaming switching from PC/PS3 as when needed, and I still cant, managed in other games that are a nightmare, like CoD,