Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saying Hai! Cause O.o Why Not?

Manjini

So yes hello there everybody! I am a simple dude from Germany! Old enough to play Pac Man...

My first Frame used to be Excalibur...Easy to play..Medium up to high Skill damage...So not the worst pick!

But short after (Since i am soo nice) I decided to be supportive (NOT submissive <.<) Because many people loved to commit suicide i decided to get Trinity! Trinity is my current favorite Frame. Trinity the Goddess..That's what i call her due to a very awesome bug caused by Blessing which allows Trinity to increase her shield up to a....Well o.o a bit higher amount of maximum shield than usual x: As you can see on the nice screenshot below!

Looks like for a free to play title, Warframe surely does have a friendly and nice community at least majority is.

There are always a few kids to sneak in (BAD KIDS BAD! ((at least try not to get yourself discovered! ò.Ó))).

So yep! Altermission!! Stay nice and be helpful to your fellow players !especially to hardcore epic newbies! Your reward would be a even nicer Community and words about this awesome game might spread across the World even more and the Community might grow even further! Eventually.

So! Feel free to add me in Game>  Manjini  <~ (Unless you are a troll!) And enjoy my wonderful OP Blessing Screenshot! c:

qr0wue.jpg