Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave "Prestige" ranks

FlyingDice

Let's be blunt. The current rewards past 30 suck. 15-30 creds a week, which are marginally useful and time-limited, means nothing. To get another potato out of it, you'd need to farm hard for another ~month. Even with old alerts being inconsistent and inconvenient I usually got a potato or two a week just from keeping an eye open while I was home and at the computer.

Here's my proposal: bring back Alerts as the post-30 reward system. After you break 30 on the current nightwave rotation, you get access to a queue of alert missions ranging from mid-20s to mid-80s starting levels. Each mission rewards, say, 10 wolf creds and a wolf beacon (or equivalent for future nightwaves). That eliminates the time crunch aspect of it. If you want a specific thing from the cred store, you can grind out some missions and get it. If it really feels necessary, limit how many items of each type (read: spuds) you can buy each week with creds. This gives actual rewards to people dedicated enough to hit 30 and keep going, while also providing a more reliable way to farm the wolf or equivalent miniboss.