Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since We´re Going For Fantasy With Nekros....

SniffYoBunnies

Let me introduce you to....

SAGE

!!!

The Summoner frame!

Now don´t go thinking "Yay,I´ll finally be able to summon some sort of low level wolf creature to aid me in walking!"

No,this guy is centered about summoning OBJECTS and otherwise weird things the enemy would not anticipate.I kinda want him to go for that "Battle Mage" style,like Frost.So here are the stats.

HP:100-320

Shields:120-320

Energy:100-200

Armor:50

Speed:A little bit less than 1.0

Now that that´s covered,let´s move onto the basic of every new Warframe post...SKILLS

1.Cover:Summons a pillar infront of Sage,covering him and allies for some time.25 eng.

2.Telekinesis:Sage can tear off parts of the walls,containers and other stuff lying around,to use it as a powerfull projectile which knock down and damages enemies.50 eng.

3.Living Shield:Targeted enemy becomes your shield,his HP and stats serving as it´s durability.If the shield is still alive at the end of the skill,it will be ripped apart...ouch.75 eng.

4.Summoner Aegis:Sage summons random objects around him to make a Globe wich provides cover,but allies can still shoot through.The trick in this is,this Globe is completely indestructible,only stopping at the end of the skill.You can press 4 again,to add up more time,as many times as you want.If multiple Sages are on the team,this ability will affect all of the Globes.At the end,the Globe explodes,damaging anything nearby.

As for looks,here are some pics some of you may or may not like:

http://www.isheepthings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/mage_tier8_female.jpg

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/splosh999/mage

If you wanna see this Warframe idea grow,click the big green button in the bottom right corner!