Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misleading Fishing Dialogue in Profit-Taker Heist Bounty Phase 1

TheGreenFellow

When doing the fishing part of this mission, Eudico says "you can keep fishing if you want" - as though implying you don't *need* to fish in order to progress the mission. But I've found no way to progress the mission outside of specifically continuing to fish. Please fix.

p.s. Can y'all decide on a singular name for the Profit-taker missions? Bounty, Heist, Phase, just pick one please

23 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

p.s. Can y'all decide on a singular name for the Profit-taker missions? Bounty, Heist, Phase, just pick one please

The 4 missions together are the Profit-Taker HEIST.
Each mission is a PHASE of the one HEIST.
These missions are all BOUNTIES, because you accept them from a NPC, and you do them in an Open World.

Nothing wrong with the naming...

31 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

The 4 missions together are the Profit-Taker HEIST.
Each mission is a PHASE of the one HEIST.
These missions are all BOUNTIES, because you accept them from a NPC, and you do them in an Open World.

Nothing wrong with the naming...

Read what you just wrote, man. You used 3 different names to address the same thing. Keep it simple.

Bounties & stages already existed as ingame terms to describe these things.

31 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Read what you just wrote, man. You used 3 different names to address the same thing. Keep it simple.

Actually, I just used 2 names to describe the same thing. You will see that if you read my post again.
But using different terms to describe one thing is common practice. Did you know that thumbs are fingers? Two terms to describe one thing. One is a general term (like bounty, which could be any mission you get from an NPC and you run in an open world) and the other is a more specific term (phase of a heist).

There is nothing wrong with that. And there is no reason to get bothered by that.

On 2019-04-18 at 10:05 AM, WhiteMarker said:

Actually, I just used 2 names to describe the same thing. You will see that if you read my post again.
But using different terms to describe one thing is common practice. Did you know that thumbs are fingers? Two terms to describe one thing. One is a general term (like bounty, which could be any mission you get from an NPC and you run in an open world) and the other is a more specific term (phase of a heist).

There is nothing wrong with that. And there is no reason to get bothered by that.

I disagree, and it's going off-topic of the point of this thread.