Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Weapon Type Ammunition

FrothingLoins

Launcher type weapons need to be consolidated into one single category of ammunition. Either the Ogris and Torrid need to be moved to Sniper type ammo, or the Miter needs to be swapped to Rifle. It's ridiculous that the Ogris and Torrid (With much more powerful single shots) are allowed the freedom of Rifle ammo pools and yet the Miter (which is more inclined to rapid fire than either weapon) is constrained by a Sniper ammunition pool.

Discuss, address, fix or defend please!

Why not just add a new ammo type?

So let me get this straight: The primary issue with Sniper ammo is it feels like / seems to be the rarest of all ammunition drop types. This scarcity of ammo is problematic to the miter. Sniper ammo  could easily be as much of a hinderance for the torid AND possibly even an issue for the Ogris...

And so you propose introducing a FIFTH ammo type into the pool, moving the optimal drop rate of the kind of ammo type you need from 25% to 20% and making the issue EVEN WORSE?

That's like giving chest compressions as first aid for an arrow to the heart.

Edited by FrothingLoins

• 2 weeks later...

I know this post is old but this change (swap) is needed. I have no idea why the ogris has more ammo than the miter. I feel an AoE weapon like that should have a more limited ammo pool for balance reasons. Also, i believe the sniper mutation mod doesnt even work with the miter you have to use the rifle one (wtf?). Yes, again sorry for the necro but i feel this swap is needed or a new ammo type to make it fair.

Launcher type weapons need to be consolidated into one single category of ammunition. Either the Ogris and Torrid need to be moved to Sniper type ammo, or the Miter needs to be swapped to Rifle. It's ridiculous that the Ogris and Torrid (With much more powerful single shots) are allowed the freedom of Rifle ammo pools and yet the Miter (which is more inclined to rapid fire than either weapon) is constrained by a Sniper ammunition pool.

Discuss, address, fix or defend please!

off-topic: while at that, pls ask DE to add in a ammo drop for continuous fire weapons... make them refill more ammo per pick up.

on-topic: leave it be...

i dont want a launcher ammo pool which refills little. and since Orgis can kill it's own user. let it be

for topid... pls add back the friendly dmg to user...

high dmg with high ammo pool comes with high risk~ so glad there's no one using orgis for close range combat...