Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for bettering Operators

Just a thought, as I understand that the operator is supposed to be just a kid. But what if somewhere down the line, there would eventually be like story quests or something that would have you train with either a new npc or even Teshin so that your Operator could learn to be more athletic? Like move around faster or have their own Parkour or something. Again, just a thought that I think would be pretty neat.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

They why change them into the direction at all?

You make no sense.

I make no sense? I simply brought to light an idea that could possibly make things cooler or more fun. Something that at least has that type of potential. But rather than looking at any way it could possibly work, you instead right away shut it down saying that there's no point. Even stating that it would defeat the purpose of operators, when in reality it would do no such thing.

For instance, what if they learned moves that let them cooperate with their warframes? Like if the operator grabbed their warframe, spun it around and then slingshot it before transferring back to their warframe to either create a impact damage boost with whatever it comes in to contact with or stun everything it hits?That's just one idea. There's a lot of creative ideas you could come up with to have the operator actually grow, learn and adapt.