Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Metronome Invisibility Bug

Kryogeneva

Octavia gets a weird pseudo invisibility when transitioning into and out of operator (zenurik) while Metronome Invisibility (nocturne) is active. 

Arcanes:

Magus Elevate r3

Magus Lockdown r3

Virtuos Shadow r3

Pax Seeker r3

Exodia Hunt r3

Build/Arcanes: Mr7Djhe.jpg

Her animation is overlayed by her invisible animation, but both exist simultaneously (see screenshot).

Her buff is applied, but enemies can still see her and will act accordingly.

Removing the buff (such as time out, falling off the map, or getting nullified) and re-applying may fix. Can still happen again later in the mission if "fixed" in these ways.

qMMRfBx.jpg

Why am I posting now? Because BEFORE, this bug existed (with different triggers), but the invisibility was only an animation display bug. You were still invisible.

This bug is on the verge of game breaking for invisibility frames. To appease the extremely literal, it is NOT game breaking, but it is extremely annoying.

Edited by Kryogeneva
  • Like 1

yup operator removes invis but not the buff timer, trying to reapplying the buff only resets the timer but doesnt give invisibility yup operator removes invis but not the buff timer, trying to reapplying the buff only resets the timer but doesnt give invisibility

In resume, Operator remove invisibility and if you're using loki, you're completely dead, it even removes Arcane Trickery's invisibility:

4vksEB7.jpgAs you can see, Arcane Trickery has been triggered

WroPFnf.jpgTransference out and...

9oKrLDL.jpg

Poof, i'm visible and i'm also being attacked

<- Notice that the Arcane Trickery counter is still there

WRLdJ1t.jpgJPVKluU.jpgSame happens with Ivarakofibck.jpg

I can't do Kuva Siphons like this, at least with invisible Warframes, oh and if you notice, Prowl is active and is still consuming energy

Edited by Deluxe-Chimera