The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put the Prime Glyphs in the Accessory Packs!

(XBOX)Fat Gregory

2 hours ago, JohnLemon123 said:

The eidolons follow a rule of shields -> armor -> health when you go fight them.

As such, before you can truly hurt an eidolon (i.e. deal damage to it's actual healthbar), you need to go through each and every one of his protective pieces of armor.

in a somewhat similar fashion (except again, for the shields) you need to take down all of rev's mesmer charges (which would replicate the synovias) before you can truly deal damage to his health.

But again, this (and revenant's kit as a whole) would make a lot more sense and be a lot more accurate if shields were exempt from mesmer skin's protection. 

I’d honestly prefer a more obvious representation of Eidolons, like giving Rev the shield Eidolons have that overlap their health. Because comparing the synovia to Mesmer seems like stretch.

9 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

True. Being weaker than Exalted blade, Hysteria, and even Primal Fury means it’s weak. Even the pseudo exalted abilities like landslide and WhipClaw perform better than it. Those abilities don’t see major damage falloff until levels 110-120 while Serene Storm starts that fall off at level 80 and it’s damage output just gets exponentially lower the higher the levels get after that. I’ve seen videos of Baruuk at 300% power strength and his performance was still lower than the other exalted melees. You’re literally better off using a top tier melee weapon.

It's effective, fast, critical, can perform extremely well for control and damage. I don't see why it's "weak", is not broken and cheap indeed, but is far away from being weak, can i at least see how you're building your Serene Storm? because i seriously feel that the Warframe isn't the problem, but your build, there's something wrong if you can't deal with level 100 enemies with no problem at all. (my build isn't 100% meta and i can still do a lot with him)

Overall using a top tier melee weapon is the best choice for various factors indeed, some stances give 100% proc of X thing (slash for example), some combos give a lot of extra damage, the fact that most melees can cover a hell of a lot of space while doing CC like heavy blades, Scythes and Tatsu have a heavy attack of 300% damage with guaranteed slash proc... you get the idea, melees are monster, and they have never been a bad choice, and Exalted melees aren't as good.

There’s only 3 things about Revenant that has anything to do with Eidolons.

His 4.

His Passive.

And his mind numbingly slow casting speeds.

Also replacing Enthrall with Utility serving vombalysts would be a great start to giving us a proper Eidolon frame.

You forgot his appearance, his weapon, the pillars... well, i still think that he's like 70% to 80% eidolon so i still don't see the problem, the only thing he would be missing are the vomvalysts but that could be an augment as i said since is a good idea, instead of targeting enemies, aim to the grownd and spawn up to 7 vomvalysts that have homing projectiles and all of their stats based around yours.

I never said buying the prime access was a competition. You’re trying to put words into my mouth. All I’m saying that it doesn’t make sense to get the glyph of the prime frame that you didn’t buy by buying something else. It’s like buying a shirt that reads “I survived the Death Coaster” without even going on the Death Coaster.

You didn't say it obviously but that's what you're pretty much trying to point, that if you don't pay the 80 bucks at least, you don't deserve the little glyph, because you didn't pay for the "full warframe context pack".

And i still don't see the problem, with that example of yours, then the glyph should be available on all the packs; from the most cheaper to the most expensive one, because everything is based around the frame and is part of them, or are you going to tell me that if i just buy the weapons of Equinox or her accessories, that doesn't allow me to get the glyph because i didn't wanted to put extra cash for the frame that i can perfectly farm to give me a nice incentive to play the game?

The glyphs are a nice way to show that you're a Warframe supporter, Founders still use the Exca Prime Glyph because they are proud for the support they have given from the beginning, and most players that own them should be proud as well, so it's not that good to block the Glyph on a high price since the joke is to donate, not donate as much as you can to get a badge to say "Hey i donated X amount".

So in resume, Glyphs should be available on all 3 packs AND the accessories, because everyone that "donated" for a good cause, deserves that little badge since it would be like the "thank you for donating" from DE.

14 hours ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

It's effective, fast, critical, can perform extremely well for control and damage. I don't see why it's "weak", is not broken and cheap indeed, but is far away from being weak, can i at least see how you're building your Serene Storm? because i seriously feel that the Warframe isn't the problem, but your build, there's something wrong if you can't deal with level 100 enemies with no problem at all. (my build isn't 100% meta and i can still do a lot with him)

15 hours ago, Deluxe-Chimera said:

Ok first of all. Rag doll CC is the worst kind of CC.

my build: 250% power strength (should also note that none of my other exalted melee frames strength needs to go beyond 175%)

Corrosive dual stat, organ shatter, berserker, primed fury, primed pressure point, and primed fever strike.

its the build that I found had the best performance and it still underperforms when compared to the other exalted.

You forgot his appearance, his weapon, the pillars... well, i still think that he's like 70% to 80% eidolon so i still don't see the problem, the only thing he would be missing are the vomvalysts but that could be an augment as i said since is a 

I don’t count his appearance as it was clearly not taken into consideration when designing his powers. And if you mean his whole aesthetic. We’ve been over this. Plastering Eidolon stuff over vampire abilites does not magically make the abilities no longer vampire themed.

Phantasma and Tatsu are not Revenant. They are Phantasma and Tatsu. NOT REVENANT! And the fact that they are far more representative of Eidolons than him is sad.

and what are those (incredibly useless) pillars attached to? Mind controlled thralls. Mind control is still not something an Eidolon can do.

and I don’t see an augment completely changing what the ability does. Augments change/add to the abilities mechanics, not change it in its entirety. 

You didn't say it obviously but that's what you're pretty much trying to point, that if you don't pay the 80 bucks at least, you don't deserve the little glyph, because you didn't pay for the "full warframe context pack".

And i still don't see the problem, with that example of yours, then the glyph should be available on all the packs; from the most cheaper to the most expensive one, because everything is based around the frame and is part of them, or are you going to tell me that if i just buy the weapons of Equinox or her accessories, that doesn't allow me to get the glyph because i didn't wanted to put extra cash for the frame that i can perfectly farm to give me a nice incentive to play the game?

The glyphs are a nice way to show that you're a Warframe supporter, Founders still use the Exca Prime Glyph because they are proud for the support they have given from the beginning, and most players that own them should be proud as well, so it's not that good to block the Glyph on a high price since the joke is to donate, not donate as much as you can to get a badge to say "Hey i donated X amount".

So in resume, Glyphs should be available on all 3 packs AND the accessories, because everyone that "donated" for a good cause, deserves that little badge since it would be like the "thank you for donating" from DE.

I’m getting the feeling that you just want to be able to buy the glyph for cheap.