Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on new Arbitrations.

Ionshatter

I'm sure you are wondering why people don't play Arbitrations. I'm sure you guys are wondering why people complain about it. 

I'll tell you exactly why. At the time of writing this post, I have done seven Sorties, hoping for a riven or the like. I got seven, count 'em, Ayatan and endo rewards. I think to myself, wow, that sucks as I already have hundreds of thousands of endo laying around. Oh what's this? Arbitrations rewards have been reworked? That sounds great! I have the star chart complete, I have late game gear that I've spent years acclimating for such an occasion. Lets go!

I spent 1 hour and 30 minuets fending off waves and waves of level 100+ Grineer. 1 hour and 30 mins of destroying small annoying drones that screwed over my ally Limbo who we constantly had to revive. 1 hour and 30 mins of tedious methodical standing in one area and fetching power cells. All in the hopes of an aura forma, or a cool mod worth some plat, anything. 

1000 endo

2000 endo

Ayatan statue worth endo

2000 endo 

2000 endo

Ayatan worth endo

2000 endo

4 C rotations for some endo. 3 years of grinding to reach this point, where I can get some Endo. 

DE I'm saying this honestly, I have around 1600 hours invested in Warframe on my second account, and about a hundred on my first all those years ago. I've spend hundreds of dollars on Warframe because I support and admire your team. 

I'm starting to loose my respect for you because of S#&$ like this. How could you promise an endgame mode that gives you something you already have thousands of and don't need?

How could you consider that rewarding in the slightest? The worst part is you know what makes us happy, what is satisfying and fun to play, you've shown us with the Exploiter fight which has amazing rewards and is fun to do. But everyone can do Exploiter. Not everyone can do Arbitrations. Why should Exploiter be better? It's insulting and quite frankly infuriating to spend an hour of my time doing something extremely difficult and tedious to get something I can get in half the time at an endo farm on the grineer mission. 

Here's how you fix this. 

1: Drop Endo redundancy entirely. This could be applied to sorties as well. Ayatans and Endo are the same thing for basically everyone.

2: Add built forma. It takes the same amount of time to farm the relics, and maybe the 1000 hours I've spent to get to this point should exclude me from the 24 hr wait at the foundry. 

3: Add normal Rivens. As is it's impossible to farm Rivens consistently. Who cares about the Riven market, its all inflated garbage anyway, and with a hundred weapons in each class the chances of getting one for a weapon you enjoy are extraordinarily low. 

4: Ephenepras in the drop table. I have no idea how to spell that btw.

5: New types of Ayatans unique to arbitrations that are more valuable and cooler looking. 

The entire point of a farming game is to get things that makes you better at farming things that make you better at farming ad infinitum. The endgame farming mission, should not be a harder way to farm S#&$tier rewards easier got elsewhere. Instead it should be easier to obtain things we've been tediously farming for years, or things we can't get elsewhere. 

I worked hard to get here, I want an easier time getting things like forma and Rivens. So please DE, give me that feeling of joy at getting a cool drop again, instead of despair. I think I, and thousands of other Veterans and fanatics of your amazing game deserve it. 

-Ionshatter. 

Edited by Ionshatter
Spelling.

hey! I'm a returner with pretty good gear I could need that endo, but yeah I agree it's kind of a slap in the face if the only thing you get is endo for that amount of time, it should probably scale better and maybe tie the endo rewards to the A rotation only? that way you can still farm some endo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I like how you propose to "drop Endo rewards" and then "new type of Ayatan". That's beautiful going through a complete wall of text to end up with that.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, though I'm pretty sure it was obvious: "

6 hours ago, Ionshatter said:

New types of Ayatans *unique to arbitrations* that are *more valuable* and *cooler looking.*

And: 

6 hours ago, Ionshatter said:

Drop Endo *redundancy* entirely.

I'm, very obviously referring to getting 3 diffrent endo tier rewards AND Ayatans worth less or more than all 3 tiers. It's like trying to loose weight and eating pies, then someone says, "stop eating pies, instead just eat sugar, flour, water, baking soda, and apple filling instead."

Its the same thing with extra steps. Arbitration Ayatans could be redeemed for Vitus essence, or highly prized decorations, or many many times more endo than any other ayatan gives. They could be larger, more intricate, more valuable.

Also if reading a larger amount of text is such a problem than maybe you should go back to highschool.  

6 hours ago, Jun-Mai said:

hey! I'm a returner with pretty good gear I could need that endo, but yeah I agree it's kind of a slap in the face if the only thing you get is endo for that amount of time, it should probably scale better and maybe tie the endo rewards to the A rotation only? that way you can still farm some endo

This is a fine idea, if people want to farm endo then they can stay for 1 rotation and leave. If they want to get better stuff they stay. I quite like this suggestion.

8 minutes ago, Ionshatter said:

This is a fine idea, if people want to farm endo then they can stay for 1 rotation and leave. If they want to get better stuff they stay. I quite like this suggestion.

You can't "farm" Endo on Arbitrations Rotation A as Arbitrations cannot be repeated.

Actaully getting endo AND engame rewards seems to appease everyone in this matter, a few other threads mentioned something along those lines as well. Like after rotation A you get the endo and another drop that isnt endo, or like Jun-Mai suggested enemies have a garunteed drop chance, or even better, the drones do. What if the Drones dropped 100 endo apiece and it was removed from the drop table, and each drone drops 100 endo scaling in amount exponentially every rotation, like 100, 150, 250, 400, 550 etc. I don't think this is unreasonable considering how fast the enemies scale now, and how much more risk you take going past the 40 min mark considering everything can 1 shot you.

Edited by Ionshatter
Addition