Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime's fashion

I was about to write something for Equinox then I saw this topic.The idea deserves endorsements but I need to go further on another forum section (warframes in this case) instead of just art.

Equinox case in appearances can get awkward. If you're using something that fits the composite-form chest, it can look weird on the other forms specially with the Night-aspect. If you guys didn't noticed, most chest pieces feels too large for the night-aspect. I don't think these things could even be really corrected to match her curious slim shape. My best example out of many, Arca's. But even others like Gazal and Embolist Growth didn't fit. But you can't remove it just in hers.

a.png

Another curious thing is coloring. If it matches with one form it may look out of place (or truly disastrous) with another form. Makes sense if you think, but I still believe you should choose it instead.

b.png

Then I thought about it for a minute. I like the idea of toggling/switching the base form to any of your liking, but alone it wouldn't suffice. You will still see and use the other forms. If I could be heard, I would scream "please give us independent appearances editing for each form!" with the Metamorphosis option in the arsenal. We could edit each form independently (or just one, the main form of your choice) It would only incentivize people having more decor, it is all for the sacred fashion-frame sake.

I really wish DE could make more use of the awesome triple beauty she has, not just for the fighting!

Edited by ---Queen-of-Blades---
typos