The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FREEZING FREEZING FREEZING

markbompa

Hello everybody, DE, 

I'm posting this message only because of all the love I have for the game, I've been playing it in the early days as well as the latter days. The freezing issues with it I've been experiencing in the past 3-4 months or so are really starting to get to my nerves (not to mention overheating). I support your work DE, and it's a fantastic product, however... if because of your game even my registry files end up messed up and I find myself not being able to boot my computer... I have to draw the line. Please, optimise your game to work properly across any platform or rig... otherwise you'll be only losing the patience of the players who absolutely love your work and enjoy the fantasy of your brainchild. We all know this is hard work and you have to release content to keep it alive... and please do that, I can only appreciate it, but put your techs to work, or use growth you're getting from us players to make your game fly on the technical end, because I'm giving up otherwise. We invest in you, you invest in us by giving us this beauty, but you don't invest in our rigs running your game.

I work very hard to keep my life together and the moments of relief and joy your game gives me... us... they can be indeed precious. I regretfully have no time to waste diagnosing error reports for a grave issue like this. We are your community, not your team, you have your team over there.

I appreciate everything about you and support you and hope that my message will be heard,

With all due respect and admiration,

M.