Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Rework Suggestion]-Mirage

Zentimental

I've played with mirage since her release, and have since learned most if not all of her ins/outs. I feel as though being a light manipulating frame, her Kit doesn't quite do her justice, and that clones of light doing damage makes no sense(even if projectile weapons are fun).
Give it a quick look before you bring out the pitchforks and torches on me. 🔥

Passive: Eclipse, damage buff in light;dodge chance/ DR in dark

1. Clones no longer deal damage or stay right beside you(augment causes clones to gain 1 or 2 second extra dutation when you kill)
-they run around with spectre AI staying close, they have large threat level to draw aggro, more power str=more clones

2. Sleight of hand no longer 'booby traps', but retains the laser door/camera/turret functions. the jewel of light gets more enemy attraction and longer base duration. (augment can remain the same)
-The radial blind of it has a larger radius if you or a clone steps on it instead of an enemy.

3. Create an area of light/dark, that is opposite of the light area you cast it in, this way you can control your eclipse buff.(augment would allow allies to get the buff while in your bubble too) 
-enemies in the light area become blinded, enemies in the dark area lose track of their target(stealth viable?)

4. Get rid of duration+drain on prism, and improve the base damage; an ability with duration AND drain is outdated and unnecessary(ember world on fire change).
-it is hold/press toggle now. toggle between either throwing the prism out(duration), or channeling(drain) it in your hands to stay near you.
(maybe bring in her pvp only augment and give it that alt function for my channeling suggestion)

-The lasers from the prism now target your clones treating them as actual 'prisms', causing extra lasers to come from them, hitting additional enemies, and an enemy can be hit by 1 laser from each clone.

Edited by Zentimental