Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens - %Kuva return from Dissolving rivens, and other hopes

Kilsety

I'd adore seeing a percentage of Kuva returned from dissolving a riven as an option. At least as a choice, Kuva or Endo. If I decide to put over 9 cycles of Kuva into a riven It'd be sweet to get a certain amount back if I so choose. It'd be neat if it worked based on # of cycles (5% for 10, 10% for 20, up to 50% kuva used returned) so you could get more back for a higher # of cycles. I don't know whether #cycles affects transmutations nor how cycling is implemented (More cycles' effect on riven attributes, for example) so this might be broken as stated but it would be really helpful in saving time for people who don't need Endo. It'd be easy to work around it so that it's actually *worse* than normal dissolving/transmuting/kuva farming/cycling or some other form of preservation of kuva. I just want the option in case I want Kuva Right Frickin' Now. Would be a huge Quality of Life change. I don't think players need to know the inner workings of cycling for you to do this, either.

Another simple idea would be to have a Kuva device that you earn through a quest - or some sort of Teralyst/etc. styled fighting like the Transmuter with limited uses - that allows narrowing of attributes rolled in some way. Transmute core-styled, you could negate a single stat for extra kuva cost and/or for the use of 1 charge. Very useful for some weapons, applies to all weapons equally or for specific builds of weapons. Would be very interesting to see this alone applied to riven mods if you're not already working on that type of stuff.

I thought of whether it'd be broken in the current modding system to have Rivens be install-able like Exilus Adapters or Forma, where you can apply the buff directly to a weapon (At the cost of a modslot being permanently occupied and you cannot get it back/only replace it, only swap it around with Action as normal) and then you no longer need to store it in Riven Slots. Not really sure where you're going with modding and arsenal UI but I know so many people would love this idea. Huge ups to this one too.

Long-term investments are in mind here, but I don't know what you guys want to do with these mods. Rivens are huge and we love you for them.

Edited by Kilsety
Punctuation