Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Relics

Reisbig2009

I am already tired of grinding for the Axi L4 relic, and the vault opened just five days ago. Part of that would be that the RNG for the relic is complete crap, considering where it is located at this time. There are so many other relics in the drop tables that the odds of actually getting one are virtually zero. As much as I hate being forced to play the open world locations all of the time, I would much rather have the choice between going to the Void and Bounties, not to mention that you can get other useful drops from Bounties(Endo, Wisps, Breath of the Eidolon, Focus Lenses, Syndicate Standing, etc) as well this way. This nonsense of alternating between the two every other unvaulting just upsets the community that is being tied down to playing one way when the whole game is about choices of how to play the game/kill enemies.

Do not misunderstand me. I like going to the Void for missions. However, when you are forced to go there for a limited time item there had better be a higher chance of getting the drops for those items than this. When your best chance for Axi Relics is either 1 in 16 in the Mobile Defense or a 1 in 8 every twenty minutes of Survival in the Void missions, the odds of the Bounties is much better when the lowest chance at a relic is 1 in 4 at Stage 4. They need to either increase the odds of receiving the vault relics in the Void or place the relics in both locations.

• Like 1