Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Specter freezes against Wolf of Saturn Six

maycne.sonahoz

Just coming out of Hydron, Sedna, where Wolf of Saturn Six appeared. As my build wasn't equipped for fighting him, i summoned a Tenno Specter for help.
As the fight went on, i found out my Specter wasn't acting for some time. It didn't move, didn't use its weapons, didn't try blocking attacks at melee range, against anyone, though it still did use its abilities once in a while. It was still in Follow mode; switching mode to Hold Position then Follow made it move, but later it stopped again.
At some point, i was watching my Specter as it followed me. Then it got hit by Wolf -- a classic melee strike that time -- and suddenly stopped moving, as described above.
I used three such Specters, replacing the one previously killed. All three showed the same issue.

Edited by maycne.sonahoz

After a bit more testing -- thanks Tactical alert -- it appears the issue may be more related to the Specter build.

I used the Tactical alert to test two Specter builds, and only one showed the issue:
Cosmic Specter : Oberon Prime / Arca Plasmor / Mara Detron / Dark-split Sword -- yeah i tried making one for assisting me against Wolf, that's the one
Vapor Specter : Oberon Prime / Sybaris Prime / Lex Prime / Cassowar

Basically, the Cosmic Specter never used its Dark-split Sword, and stopped using its primary weapon as long as an enemy were close enough. That enemy being either Wolf or fugitives.
The Vapor Specter used its Cassowar as expected.

Considering the Dark-split Sword has two stances, a Specter may not know how to use it, even if a Tenno uses the Heavy Sword stance by default.