Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Another problem.

I finished the harrow mission believing I would receive a harrow blueprint for the first time. Warframe's market says the blueprint will be rewarded by completing "Chains of Harrow". This is a lie. Not only did I not  receive a reward but I received an in-game message thanking me and in that letter players are told they are rewarded with a token of appreciation. Also a lie. My reward was nothing. No blueprint, no riven mod (didn't even care about that), and according to my friends having Rel show up in your orbiter and talking is super annoying but I didn't get that either. Fix this please I would like the things I played (and paid) for.

On 2019-05-11 at 3:20 AM, (XB1)Austintatious89 said:

I finished the harrow mission believing I would receive a harrow blueprint for the first time. Warframe's market says the blueprint will be rewarded by completing "Chains of Harrow". This is a lie. Not only did I not  receive a reward but I received an in-game message thanking me and in that letter players are told they are rewarded with a token of appreciation. Also a lie. My reward was nothing. No blueprint, no riven mod (didn't even care about that), and according to my friends having Rel show up in your orbiter and talking is super annoying but I didn't get that either. Fix this please I would like the things I played (and paid) for.

Try to relog and see if that solves the issue.  When the quest came out, some people had the same issue and solved it by simply logging out and back in.  You might also check your codex to see if it is registering that the quest is completed.

If that doesn't work, then it sounds like a bug (not a lie).  The next step would be to put in a support ticket.

You only get a riven mod if you bought Harrow with plat before doing the quest.