The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freezes For a Few Seconds, When I am in a Group I get Host Migrated.

Silviangrey

This has only been happening for a few weeks now, but at random when I am in mission my game will freeze up for a few seconds and then go back to normal. Its annoying but I can deal with that. However I like to go in groups with my better half and friends and run missions. So when my game freezes up for a few seconds while I am in a group I get Host Migrated. Sometimes I will be in my own instance of the mission or back at my orbiter and 90% of the time I can no rejoin the group.

This is the only game that has been giving me this issue, my graphic drivers are up to date, My PC specs are great. Windows 10, GeForce 1080, i7 Processor, 16GB Memory. The game is installed on a SSD for fast loading, and my internet is fiber. As far as I can tell it is nothing on my end that is causing this problem and this is the only game giving me this issue.

I been loving this game and been playing for months but in the last few weeks this issue began it has killed my mood to play the game. I do not want to solo missions and playing in a group is highly unreliable. The freezing / host migration seems to happen every couple of missions.

Edited by Silviangrey

Same problem. I think it is Warframe fault. Game engine freeze while trying to sync with other players. Funny part is that DE cant see anything strange in logs nor in MY FREAKING VIDEO. I guess most people dont notice this/ this is so rare that they don't care about us with that problem.