Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin Bypass Bugs [Death despite full buff] (High Index Specific)

Neddy471

Hello,

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this.

Has anyone else encountered something in the index which will kill you even though you still have some remaining Iron-Skin left? It's happened to me enough that I'm beginning to doubt that it's simply a bug.

Recently, I was in the High Index and I popped Iron Skin while taking damage, I had a few status effects on me, but I died *during the invulnerability period* and on the death screen it showed me with a full iron-skin buff.

I'm wondering if this is a "working as intended" - meaning that if you pop iron-skin while you are going to die, it will not save you - or it's a rare interaction bug - meaning that having certain debuffs/DoTs on you while you pop iron-skin accidentally bypasses the invulnerability due to the way that the Debuffs/DoTs trigger against your health.

Or maybe it's a latency issue: I show myself triggering Iron Skin, and the latency is long enough that it doesn't query the server until after I've died. But that still doesn't make the full Iron Skin amount make sense - I imagine that if I died, then it would simply not apply, like dropping Blessing as Trinity and dying before it applies.

I would appreciate if anyone with their own experiences, or knowledge regarding this situation would post, as it's frustrating to know whether this is just something I should change my playstyle to accommodate, or an actual bug that should be fixed.

Neddy471

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno about index, but today I got 1 shot in Arbitration, with a 6,5k hp Inaros with 1,6k armor by nothing. This is the second time this has happened.

After reviving me everything went back to normal, but having done 2 hour arbi runs with this build, I would imagine getting 1 hit @ 40 min is pretty unusual.

Also, I kept getting damaged with Limbo while in rift, so yeah... pretty sure something is going horribly wrong.

:edit: And yes, I just ran into the same thing. Jad Teran one hit me through 100% iron skin in the index.

Edited by z3roblade