Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestion - Viscid

Spafbi

Something I think would be a bit unusual in the way of Warframes, and something I'd love to see, would be a Viscid Warframe. The Viscid Warframe would be intended to be used for crowd control. In no particular order, here are the powers I would suggest for Viscid:

Entangle – A sticky mass is flung at a target. Targets may be any surface, whether that surface is an enemy, floor, wall, or even another Tenno. Movement will be slowed for all enemies coming into contact with the entangling mass.

Encase – A sticky glob is flung at a single enemy. Upon impact, the targeted enemy's movement causes the sticky glob to quickly spread and fully encase the enemy. This has the effect of first slowing the enemy's movements and fire rates, quickly progressing to full immobilization.

Snatch – An elastic strand with a highly tacky end is swung at at enemy. Similar to the Grineer Scorpion, the enemy is pulled to the Tenno with the enemy taking a moment to recover before again being able to attack. A non-violent use of this skill might also be used to pull in all drops within range of the Tenno.

Suffocate – This area of effect attack is a rapidly expanding bubble of sticky goo. Enemies caught within the bubble are coated with this layer of goo which impairs their ability to breath. This does not slow or stop enemies, but can cause significant damage over time due to suffocation.

That's it for my suggestion. Have fun!

-Spafbi

Note: Be sure to subscribe to my Twitch channel and watch my frequent Warframe streaming @ http://twitch.tv/spafbi