Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hayden Skin? Plus Emblems, And Glaive?

Arlayn

I had heard Dark Sector and Warframe were related so today I bought the game (2.99 thats a great price lol) I just recently made it to chapter 9 (lots of dying lol) I was thinking if there is going to be skins we should totally have a Hayden skin for Excalibur (Still looking foward to metallic colors) I would so love that... Not to mention I notice Hayden's armor had the lotus symbol on it. How come ours don't? Or is there a planned feature for us to have custom emblems on our shoulders in the future (which would be neat)? Then there is Hayden's Glaive... We definitly need a Glaive someday lol that thing is epic! Could you imagine running on walls, and leaping through the air all while throwing a glaive epicly through the air only to catch it when you land and your target is killed? That is definitly making the most of acrobatics! What is everyone elses opinion on these things?

I do not see lotus symbol on Excalibur but I did see an odd symbol on his shoulder. Outside of that I still would have loved to seen a Glaive it is one fine weapon. Its kinda too bad I would have loved to seen Hayden make a random appearance in this game lol, or at least have his armor skin even if it is old fashioned and less cool. Vintage is always awesome.

Edited by Arlayn

That is not the lotus symbol it has 6 points going around three pointing up and three pointing down... this is something else entirely. Edit: Upon closer inspection it looks like the Master Star

Edited by Arlayn

Lotus is a three point flower pointing upward it never shows extra flower stuff sticking out the bottom havent you seen the loading screen where its all watery and three lotus symbols appear across? This one has 6 points its the symbol of the founder. Maybe us Founder buyers get a Founder logo on our warframes? Edit: the gun has the lotus symbol on it btw in that picture.

Edited by Arlayn

On the Warframe forums branch where it shows all the sections on the left side of each forum the silver logo is the basic ORIGNAL LOTUS. This is the logo that is on your shoulder. https://d19xhykha9wh...arframeNEWS.jpg

No matter how many times I say it, bold it, underline it and/or italicize it, you don't seem to understand it.

Five points and a stem. Being a Founder doesn't put it there. Did you read the thread I posted where people who aren't Founders talk about having the lotus tattoo?

Well then its a Tester logo or a placeholder for a possible emblem customization in the future tool. It would be weird if it was the emblem we always wore all the time even after release. It is just an odd logo, it has no real story purpose either unlike all the others. Heck a corpus, grineer, or even pictures of blades, shields, fire, ice, lightning, or the acctually lotus logo would have more purpose. the stem thing is just weird.

Yes but the vintage Hayden look has a less futuristic lights, the lights on his suit look more like cracks, plus he has a sort of modern belt on him around his waist sorta, He seems more bioweapony with some modernness to him. The new Excalibur looks like a futureistic space exosuit, with lights all over it.

Yes but the vintage Hayden look has a less futuristic lights, the lights on his suit look more like cracks, plus he has a sort of modern belt on him around his waist sorta, He seems more bioweapony with some modernness to him. The new Excalibur looks like a futureistic space exosuit, with lights all over it.

I was talking about this version:

Edited by Scyfle