Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chatterbox in disruption mission

SnowyGreyish

There's a certain someone speaking so often in disruption, that many players disable transmission sounds entirely, just to have a reasonable chance of hearing the target approaching the objective. He really should be disabled from speaking while a key is active and a target is on-route.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SnowyGreyish said:

There's a certain someone speaking so often in disruption, that many players disable transmission sounds entirely, just to have a reasonable chance of hearing the target approaching the objective. He really should be disabled from speaking while a key is active and a target is on-route.

Don't forget Lotus in the boss fight.
LOOK AT THEM. THEY COME WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT PURE. ONLY I THE LOTUS...

Blabbers for as long as Vor 

Came back to Warframe yesterday and i can say that i'm not big fan of the sound based clues especially during fights. Searching for special containers is one thing since you can do it outside of fight and they are not exactly time restrained, but having to chase target solely based on sound or else you will fail? uff... The fight sound effects are loud, the music is load, the transmission is loud. I feel like i'm straining my senses to locate the target. Of course changing the settings would be the smart approach, but cmon... a mission mode shouldn't force you to tinker with audio settings in order to make it playable.