The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hildryn/Wisp Weapon/Abilities disabled for rest of mission

LuxTheGremlin

Alrighty, so this one's a bit complicated but i'll try to explain it as best as I can. Basically, when this bug procs, I'm stuck in an odd situation where my Warframe is stuck facing in the same direction at all times and I can't use any weapons or abilities (including Operator) other than abilities that happen to be going at the same time it activates. It's really weird and I've never had anything like it so I managed to clip a couple videos. Wisp Hildryn Nothing I can do in game other than dying, which I haven't been able to do, seems to be able to fix this issue other than aborting or extracting from the mission.

Onto what may be causing this bug

• I put the names of Warframes because these are the only two I've had it with. They both have unique dodge animations and I think this may be involved in it. 
  • I've always had an Ephemera on my Wisp considering the fact she's been out for about two days. It happened on my Hildryn shortly after Spring Step came out and I applied it to her. This bug has never happened without an ephemera equipped on a frame with unique dodge animations. 
  • It is not a client Issue because it happened during solo play this morning. 
  • It's hard to pinpoint because I was a bit tired while playing when this popped up but this bug seems to have procced right after I pick up an item that requires X (default binding) to pick up, I think it was an Ayatan Star in two cases and a Syndicate Medallion in the other one. 
  • It might have been because I was doing some funky parkour stuff like dodging into the medallion as I picked it up. 

Sorry I can't get more specific about this one but it's pretty significant when it happens and I can't seem to actually replicate it at will so I tried.