The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proton Pulse is the mod I always wished to get, but is uncomfortable to trigger...

Mados.sys

As the title sais you can assume that I love the speed you get with bulletjump, this should have been here since parkour 2,0, because bulletjump has always been pretty slow, it didn't compensate the lack of Coptering.

But the thing is that is really uncomfortable to use since most of the maps have pretty weird walls or doesn't have them at all, meaning that you can't trigget Proton Pulse, like Eris, Earth, Grineer Ships, some areas in Corpus Ships. Not only that but the Warframe prioritise the double jump over wall dashing, meaning that I have to keep pressing space to get a wall, and react fast before i touch the ground, wich is another problem as well.

So instead of leaving it like it is right now ("Wall Dashing grants 100% Bullet Jump speed") to make it more comfortable, why not change it to "While in mid air, grants 100% Bullet Jump speed"?

Having the buff in mid air would be wonderful since you would need to just jump and bulletjump to get the boost, instead of looking for walls every time, and if you fell from some reason, the bulletjump could get you back on the ground, so... pretty please?

On 2019-05-24 at 3:08 PM, peterc3 said:

Parkour 2.0 was never going to be at the speed of coptering. They weren't compensating for the use of a melee weapon quirk.

Well you're right on that point, Parkour 2.0 wasn't created to compensate the brutal speed that Coptering had, it was more like a kick in the clems for the ones that loved to go full speedrunners. (Itzal will bring back those bad memories sadly enough)

But at least this mod will be like finally having a passive copter, we just need it to be more comfortable.