Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concepts that I have thought of

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

So I wanted to list some concepts that I had that I think wouldnt necessarily work on warframe, but would be cool in general.

1. Mods could be interesting if given random modifiers at higher levels. 

So the concept is that mods that have general forms like vitality would be cool if in higher level missions had the possibility to drop with secondary stats. 

For example a vitality could drop but have like an additional 1-3% increase to power strength or some other stats that would also rise if you level the mod. 

I started playing path of exile and thought it would be a cool addition to be able to do something similar to Vaaling which would modify the mod randomly adding additional effects either positive or negative. 

2. This one I got from poe cause it's my latest obsession, but I would personally enjoy if eximus units could have more potential modifiers in addition to what they have. Sort of turning them into pseudo bosses and also improving the loot mentioned in the first concept. 

3. Arcanes changing the general functions of weapons. I would personally enjoy arcanes for modular weapons that would change how they fire, how the shots work, alter base stats, ect... I just think it would help build variety.

Yeah these would be a nice touch. Adds elements of randomness and more ways to express player variety and playstyle, as well as rewarding players more.

It'd also solve problems of mod space too, it always bothered me how I can't maximize my health and still have good power strength...

12 hours ago, DanRalof123 said:

Yeah these would be a nice touch. Adds elements of randomness and more ways to express player variety and playstyle, as well as rewarding players more.

It'd also solve problems of mod space too, it always bothered me how I can't maximize my health and still have good power strength...

Thanks I was thinking about it and realized that vaaling equivalent could be 

Either adds a positive, negative,special effect, or does nothing.

Once used the mod cannot be leveled 

Cannot be used on quest mods

Can only be used once 

Can lower mod cost or alter polarity including making it universal. 

Special effects are based on the mods polarity.

Special effects would be in 4 categories 

D polarity would be based on how much damage is taken.

V polarity is how much damage you deal.

-- polarity would be based on how much energy you use. 

Other polarities could have unique effects and augments could add base stats to the specific abilities.