Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help getting this energy color

Revenant0713

Question

I got this color for my Opticor's shots by using light reddish purple from the Easter color palette and a bright bluish purple from the Eminence color palette. Trouble is, I want this color for my Volt, and unfortunately, Volt's energy is only based on one color picker instead of two. So that means unless they plan to change this soon, I'm gonna need to get a new palette that has this shade of bright purple. Does anyone know which palette I should get?

Capture_zpsqbx4tfdv.jpg

I've gone through Twilight and Eminence but the purples there don't seem to come up with the same effect. It's the closest I've gotten to an actual lightning bolt coloration.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Revenant0713 said:

I got this color for my Opticor's shots by using light reddish purple from the Easter color palette and a bright bluish purple from the Eminence color palette. Trouble is, I want this color for my Volt, and unfortunately, Volt's energy is only based on one color picker instead of two. So that means unless they plan to change this soon, I'm gonna need to get a new palette that has this shade of bright purple. Does anyone know which palette I should get?

Capture_zpsqbx4tfdv.jpg

I've gone through Twilight and Eminence but the purples there don't seem to come up with the same effect. It's the closest I've gotten to an actual lightning bolt coloration.

All frames have 2 energy colors, but only 1 if you haven’t forma’ed them. So get a Naptime equinox friend tbh.