Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emotes

Sae-River

I would like to see some emote's in this game, for example some simple victory dance's! you know, to ease those time inbetween waves, and just to look gorgeous. Also ,pretty off this topic but, I vote you make the next boss like... super hardcore, if id make a game, why would i want the people playing it just killing it the first time they encouter it?, id want them to struggle for like 3 months and then finally getting everything right and perhaps some lucky crits, they would beat him, and as a game addict, id say its... a really nice feeling to get... better then sex baby, better then sex!

No.

Idea 1 places too much pressure on the animation team for something that wouldn't add anything and is kind of asinine and silly.

Idea 2 does NOT fit the way this game works. Each boss needs to be farm-able for its mats and BP drops. Making the boss too difficult alienates all but the most advanced players and means that whichever frame's BP drops from that boss wouldn't be worth the farming of its parts.

1. Emotes: YES... Eventually. There is so much wrong in the game right now that we just don't need this.

HOWEVER, if the animation team finds themselves with some free time..

2. Yes and no. I wouldn't go as far as you said, struggling for three months.. But struggling for the first night it's out is perfectly reasonable.

Edited by LeoAtKnight

I would like to see some emote's in this game, for example some simple victory dance's! you know, to ease those time inbetween waves, and just to look gorgeous. Also ,pretty off this topic but, I vote you make the next boss like... super hardcore, if id make a game, why would i want the people playing it just killing it the first time they encouter it?, id want them to struggle for like 3 months and then finally getting everything right and perhaps some lucky crits, they would beat him, and as a game addict, id say its... a really nice feeling to get... better then sex baby, better then sex!

The devs have explicitly said that there shall be no dancing in Warframe.

OP how many hours do you have in game?

Help me out here, do you mean original poster aswell?, is this supposed to be some kind of suffisticated "noob" comment?, anyways, sorry for the english, im just a humble Icelander. Actually checking, right now... 208 hours roughly and i started in update, uhm 8, something close to 9 i belive.

Just so i dont reply to everyone seperatly, it was just a suggestion, no need to go all internet on me! ( It was a dumb idea, the game is still in beta so, they really shouldnt be thinking about silly stuff at the moment)

My deepest apoligize i guess, for creating this horror.

Help me out here, do you mean original poster aswell?, is this supposed to be some kind of suffisticated "noob" comment?, anyways, sorry for the english, im just a humble Icelander. Actually checking, right now... 208 hours roughly and i started in update, uhm 8, something close to 9 i belive.

Just so i dont reply to everyone seperatly, it was just a suggestion, no need to go all internet on me! ( It was a dumb idea, the game is still in beta so, they really shouldnt be thinking about silly stuff at the moment)

My deepest apoligize i guess, for creating this horror.

OP is not a "noob comment". They are just simply stating who they are referring to.

Again, Original Poster means the person who started the forum thread. There is no discrimination in the term whatsoever.

Sorry if I come off as aggressive.

Also it is not a horror of an idea. Emotes have actually been tossed around quite a bit before, but they haven't appeared as of late. It is refreshing to me to see such an old suggestion come back, and hopefully DE may consider some of it.

It's not like we're asking for the amount of emotes Final Fantasy 14 has, just a few to mess around with in the dojo would suffice.

However, this IS a shooter community, and a shooter game to boot. I can see where the contradictions lie.