The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Huge performance loss

alibasic

So im here to ask if anyone else has my same problems, long story made short, since the fortuna update i can't play anymore since i got huge fps loss. My pc is an entry level one, but still i had no problems at all before fortuna update, i was playing with medium settings at 720p with 60/70 fps but now, i get about 25/30 on any map, on fortuna it goes lower until 7 fps,and nothing seems to work, setting everything to low and 800x600 doesnt help at all, i even tried to update gpu drivers but still same.. So my question is, could this be an cpu issues? i mean could be that they added something which works with sse 4.1?

Same problem, i don't have a very good pc, a little bit old but before the Jovian update easily got 70-90 fps, in Vallis and Poe easily got 70 fps, but now in the new Jupiter map i have 55-65 sometimes 70... in Fotuna have 45-55.. Every patch they change some graphics things and and always gettin lower fps before the big update... 

Also when the mobs spawning or coming in Interception/Defense mission always losing 25-35 fps...