The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Closed Ports?...

WarlokLord

I just got a message from Warframe, after logging in and under Solo Mode, that I need to insure Ports 3960 and 3962 are open. They *are* open.

Is this perhaps a source of extreme lag and network flakiness for more remote clients? Is Warframe erroneously reporting on the status of Ports, and then behaving in a less than fashion? Is Warframe temporarily closing these Ports?

Weird.

I just got a message from Warframe, after logging in and under Solo Mode, that I need to insure Ports 3960 and 3962 are open. They *are* open.

Is this perhaps a source of extreme lag and network flakiness for more remote clients? Is Warframe erroneously reporting on the status of Ports, and then behaving in a less than fashion? Is Warframe temporarily closing these Ports?

Weird.

i've had the same issue but i've been too caught up in X Y Z issues to make a post about it. It's keeping me from connecting with about a third of my clan. It's new since u10 too. Sooo.. yeah.. anyone got a fix.

After U10 (U10.11...or whatever was the latest at the time of this post), I've had issues with the ports, they were correctly forwarded and all. Oddly enough, the exact ports Warframe uses (3960 and 3962) were closed according to PFPortChecker. All my other forwarded ports worked fine, just not those 2...even port 3961 was ok.

I changed the ports in-game to another set, forwarded them and, they worked after a while. Today, after turning my PC on and checking my ports, 3960 and 3962 are open BUT, the set I'm using is now closed...WTF?

Also, DMZ doesn't work with this.