The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ridiculous FPS drops in specific spots of Orb Vallis

CorvusTheHeretic

The FPS drops happens in some specific spots, some times in bases, some times just out in the open.

Performance drops from 60-70 fps down to 30-40, some times to ridiculous numbers like 10-15.

I cant find the reason for FPS drops since the area they happen is small, so you can walk 20m away from a 10 fps spot and be back to 70fps.

However they are random so performance jumping allover the place is not fun at all.

Haven' had such a problem until last patch or so - had consistently high 60-70 FPS at all times in Vallis.

Screenshots taken during Profit Taker Phase 2 mission, as that's where i encountered most ridiculous FPS drops.m3Ou5YL.jpg

9ER3gCK.jpg

UghYwob.jpg

Can confirm, since update 25.0.7, there is a noticeable drop in performance across the board. This is most noticeable in the Vallis and Plains. Went from a smooth ~120 fps right down to 30 at times, with dynamic resolution kicking at places where i never seen it happen before. This happens regardless if i'm solo, other and what frames my team or i am using.