Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scavenge Bugs

(NSW)0nuku

Yes, I'm one of those teammates who likes scavenging as many lockers as possible in a mission. Lately I've noticed a few bugs with the system, some old, some new.

1. Orokin Derelict locker textures do not update properly after being scavenged. They flash blue and the "Open Storage Locker" prompt appears, but they inconsistently retain the red lights of a locked locker (an old picture, but the bug remains, and I've even seen less of the unlocked textures lately)
  2. On that note, while not really a bug, the Corpus lockers released a few updates ago don't actually have a "failed unlock" texture. They look exactly the same as locked lockers, which can be confusing. The unlocked one doesn't look all that different from the open one either, took me a while to notice the stripes.
  3. Inconsistent sounds for unlocking. The scratching noise can often sound far away or even muted while your pet is right next to you.
  4. The wiki mentions this is an old bug, but the pet can often be rotated the wrong direction when opening a locker, causing them to stand in front of the locker but scratch the air to their left, right, or behind them. This seems to be patched? I haven't been able to recreate it in the latest update. So good job.
  5. Similarly, on the Grineer Sealab tileset, pets scratch at the right side of lockers rather than the fronts, causing them to phase into walls and...
  6. Pets often drop through the floor when opening certain lockers (another old bug). The locker will still open, and the pet will quickly teleport back to the player, so it's not like they're lost to the Void. This particular one in a side room on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset shows it pretty consistently. (Another note, something similar happens when pets are on elevators, causing them to fall down to the bottom floor and/or teleport up to the top)