Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania request as faerie tennogen

I would love it if someone made a tennogen of Titania that makes her look like a faerie and not bug like like all the rest of her skins and helmets. I would do it myself but have no skill or knowledge on how to make a tennogen skin. The faerie skin i think of would be similiar like tinkerbell from peter pan or like tinkerbell body but with glowing ephemeral clothes flowing easily in the wind. The head would be humanoid in appearance with what looks like flowing hair and black eyes set in a somewhat feminine but menacing looking face.

No, not really. Helmet nice but still generally the same with different color patterns. I know more can be done. Just look at all the skins for nidus and octavia. For nidus he was completely changed with the phryke and night hunter skin. Octavia was significantly changed with the maestra skin. To get my plat the skin needs to significantly change them. Like tennogen 16. Some of those are good, but the new garuda skin just seems like a slight variation with a different color scheme. So i'm hoping for a fairie skin for Titania.

Well, your suggestion already has two problems within it, when fitting into DE's guidelines for TennoGen

If you're asking for "flowing ephemeral clothes" present on the skin, this would involve having to add those to the base model's mesh, which is something you cannot edit in a TennoGen skin. Now, if you were use this idea for a Syandana, sure it could work, but at the same time you would have to change the positions of where the ephemeral float and add more on top of it (since you can't just create an item that consists mostly of energy). At this point, it should just be an actual Ephemeral cosmetic, which sadly you can't create through TennoGen.

Also, you asked for a "humanoid" head, which would probably be a little complicated to execute since you can't just replicate human features. You'd have to do a lot to the helmet to modify it and make sure it doesn't look like a human's head, but rather resemble and allude to it a lot.