The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sudden Crash

WindKitsune

Before Update 10.0.7 I never had any issues with Warframe, and when there were issues it was because of me (connection, mostly)

But after the msot recent udpate, I was on Xini doing normal missions when suddenly the game froze and crashed, closing the game completely.

I'm glad I didn't (hopefully) lose anything, but I feel bad for my party mates who were with me in the mission...I wonder if they crashed as well :/

Edited by WindKitsune

its not the games problem, its your computers problem.

you probs need to change the setting when you start the launcher (click the widget on the top right corner) and turn off x64 and directX11.

you may need to update your graphic driver and such.

EDIT: but its also partly the games problem, since updates comes with bugs, since newer updates may conflict with the older updates/what was already there (the codings will not synchronize and work together, thus creates bugs, to which we complain the the devs so they will know)

Edited by asurako989

its not the games problem, its your computers problem.

you probs need to change the setting when you start the launcher (click the widget on the top right corner) and turn off x64 and directX11.

you may need to update your graphic driver and such.

EDIT: but its also partly the games problem, since updates comes with bugs, since newer updates may conflict with the older updates/what was already there (the codings will not synchronize and work together, thus creates bugs, to which we complain the the devs so they will know)

Lmao, not Warframe's fault, okay buddy.

Update on situation:

No more crashes ocurred since that one, but now I've been experiencing extreme lag in almost any missions I go (especially as  host)

Before U10 I could play easily and normally, and no, my connection isn't bad. But now it looks like it is because of some reason...

Also, Warframe process in the Task Manager is using almost 900K memory. I don't know if this is normal or not, just wanted to add.

Should I file a ticket because of this extreme pos-update10 lag?

Update on situation:

No more crashes ocurred since that one, but now I've been experiencing extreme lag in almost any missions I go (especially as  host)

Before U10 I could play easily and normally, and no, my connection isn't bad. But now it looks like it is because of some reason...

Also, Warframe process in the Task Manager is using almost 900K memory. I don't know if this is normal or not, just wanted to add.

Should I file a ticket because of this extreme pos-update10 lag?

Yes, there's been frame skipping, intense lag and crashes everywhere for me. So much so that I stop playing after a little bit, even though I WANT to keep playing, I just can't stand the crashes and the lag!

Refer to this thread, people. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/108040-evolution-engine-crashes/

The guy did absolutely EVERYTHING. It didn't help. It's 100% the game, not your PC, not your connection or anything.

Thanks, nice to see someone direct people to new information :)

Edited by WindKitsune