Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exterminate Mission Indicator Still Broken ( Pics Inside, Will Keep Bumping Til Dev Replies )

icanhaztehcookie

I can't complete half of these exterminate missions when the objective indicator keeps telling me to go back then I take a step back and then it tells me I need to go back the other way.

Here I am going from room to room starting in order, the next room was the extraction point. The objective indicator is telling me to go further into the room and a level down

m7uedd.jpg

I take 2 steps forward and the indicator says I need to go back, but when I go back, then it tells me I have to go in the opposite direction which is the pic above this one.

65bytu.jpg

With only 4 enemies left, I ended up going all the way back to my spawn point, every single room was clean, then I go all the way back here and the indicator is still broken and I couldn't finish the mission so I had to end up aborting it.

This happens alot more often to me on Phobos with all the extermination missions, even with an extremely linear map the objective indicator will do this to me, remaining enemies won't spawn or appear at all so I have to quit the mission and try again only to have it do it to me again.

I will keep bumping this thread until I get a response from the devs about this issue.

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

"I will keep bumping this thread until I get a response from the devs about this issue."

That will get you post banned buddy, don't do it.

They always check through the bugs section as they have dedicated staff using this exact forum to find bugs like these. 

This issue has been known for a long time and is especially prevalent on Void missions/Orokin Derelict missions (and as you said Grineer settlement missions).   The way Warframe handles markers is broken alltogether and is getting looked at. 

Trust me, the devs will see this and your screenshots help. ;)

"I will keep bumping this thread until I get a response from the devs about this issue."

That will get you post banned buddy, don't do it.

How would bumping a thread talking about a mission bug that is directly affecting gameplay get someone banned? He is pushing for this bug to get sorted out, post doesn't have any sort of profanity or anything toxic that would result in a ban.

Edited by __Kanade__

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/ Point 7. Your issue is not any more or less important than others posted here. That said we are constantly working on improving and optimizing the derelict set. I will take a look at these specific areas to see if there is anything strange going on there.

It's not just the Derelict set. Phobos exterminate missions do the same, and on some occasions it also happens on Corpus ship tilsets ( at least to me anyway.)