Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controls Bugged

(XBOX)Kavriel

Just installed Jovian Concord.

Aside from emissive colors all going weird, the controls are disfunctional in the following ways;

No sprint, pressing does nothing.

No double jump when double-tapping.

No bullet jump, but input for bullet jump performs a double jump.

Fullscreen map wont remain open, flashes when button is pressed but takes multiple presses and holds to keep open.

Menu tabs skip every other tab when using shoulder buttons to tab over. This is in foundry, mods, relics, options, as well as chat.

Multiple restarts have not remedied or changed the problem. The Umbra idle animation is an adequate portrayal of how I'm feeling right now. If we're going to still see these issues why bother with PC testing and cert? Just feed it raw.

I'm having exact same problem, thats why I came here. I'm on Xbox one X, having all these problems plus ability controls are all messed up. I can't use the directional pad to switch abilities before activating, have to hold right bumper and select.

I'm confused that everyone isn't having this problem and not sure what to do.

I did a hard reset (holding power button) then unplugged xbox for a min and now everything is working??

Could be the fix or just a fluke. I just played 5 min of survival on Ceres and everything seems to work fine. Im now loaded into this new Jupter alert type mission, not sure what is called, and everything seems to work. 

• 4 weeks later...