Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures Mission Host Migration Problem

(NSW)VladNukem

Hello.

Yesterday I spended like 2 hours sealing fractures with a random team on the thermia fractures mission, but suddenly the host migration message appeared then the loading screen and finally I appeared on my ship without my loot, without all the mods that I got and without any progression on the thermia fractures mission. All is gone like I didn´t do anything all this time. And what it make me really angry is that this problems happened to me 2 times after this first one, The only consolation that I have, is that the other 2 times happened after 15 minutes in the mission, at least those time I didn´t wasted too many time on it.

What happen, Can I get my progression and loot? or I wasted my time on that mission.

A lot of loot, a lot of progression gone. I would be happy with at least my progression, I don´t have a 1 shot weapons like others players, I was with my Valkyr doing my best with a good random team what is really hard to find. Before I found this team, I only found people fishing. almost everyone already have the opticor vandal, thats the reason why is so important to me.

Edited by (NSW)VladNukem

I have the same problem. I'll spend 45 minutes or more on the Vallis to seal fractures..
And then a single Host Migration boots you out to Fortuna or your Orbiter, and you've just wasted an hour of your life, with nothing to show for it.

Now, if this was an incidental thing that happened rarely, I'd be able to overlook it.
But when it happens 2-3 times in a row, and 3 DAYS in a row..

Yeah, I start to get a little agitated. Frustrated. Angry, even.

I want to play, DE. I want to do the event.
WHY am I being punished for playing the event that you've put in?!