Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tip For Lv Each Equipment

Doforcash

Question

4 answers to this question

Do defense/mobile defense missions and turn off that bloody Dethcube you probably got slaughtering everything around. I don't know how many people I've heard complain they get no XP anymore because they forget that 4x Forma'd chaingun in the cube is doing 10x the damage of there new rank 1 peashooter.

Any defense mission will do, but void defense missions always net me a good amount. Usually when I am ranking things up, to do it quickly, I go a run or two on Io, then a run or two on Xini, then a few runs in the void and I am usually 20ish or so in rakn on my weapons. I have done that with a full swap out with unranked weapons and frames and been rank 30 in  couple of hours...Depends on frames, weapons, and what mods you can stick on, especially whether it is potatoed or not.

I also +100 turn off the Dethcube. 

As much as I love the homicidal little maniac he will greatly lower your's and your teams affinity, as Dethcube's kills only affect the Warframe xp. I suggest shade, take off revenge, keep guardian, and keep the cloak and you will be well on your way to better survivability in your matches, whilst you shoot away...FIRE ZE LAZERS!!!!

mobile defense missions on the grineer asteroid tileset are the best for experience (this is the one with 2 terminals, then you defend an artifact at the end as well). as corpseshock said, kappa/graeae on sedna and kiste on ceres are good ones, but even lua on earth is good, and you can actually use the weapon in question to get some kills, since the enemies are lower level (plus the experience isn't too much less than on kappa). a lot of people run kappa, and the only reason should be for experience, so to optimize experience, have everyone stay by the terminal and kill stuff there. if you see people going into the middle area when you're defending a terminal, kindly ask them to return to the terminal and kill stuff there, so that everyone gets more experience. no one cares that your stomp can take out an entire wave of enemies if you stand out there. 

also, don't use warframe powers to kill enemies if you're trying to level up a weapon, because the experience all goes to your frame. any kill you get with a weapon gets half the experience that shows up (big white number), while the other half goes to your frame. any kill made by other players has its experience divided equally to your three weapons and your frame. so unless you're using the new gun to kill stuff, its actually better to let other people kill enemies. of course, you have to pull your weight, or at least try, because most likely (on kappa at least) the other players could use the experience from you