Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst mission ever? Arcwing Saturn

(NSW)Moon-Rabbit

Where do i even begin with this. This is either me raging the fact that one mission have way too many bugs in this. Im talking about the arcwing mission on Saturn and had cause me to feel hatred or a beginning of dis-interest in the game (Game is great btw, not this mission). i had tried countless times to progress with the mission and every time i see a buggy AI, unreasonable hit-boxes of the engines,and frustration over-use of the same moves over and over and over again. Not to mention (Not sure if its apart of the arcwing or not) every time while moving though space it feels like a unknown entity was pulling my warfame to the side. The target would contently loop around any asteroids around and when its done it will do the same thing with another near by asteroid and repeat. The AI itself was irritating, every time the animation stops as if it have no animation of moving over the rocks but the target will still moves with out turning making it harder to hit, stalling the progression of the mission. I had not even pass the first part of the mission because the hit-box is either too small or something else is not correct. it would not be until the AI gets stuck i am able to do damage to the engines but even then i still not progress because most of the ship is behind a structure which i can not shoot though forcing me to either quit or die to the end. This mission maybe optional but to anyone who wants to complete all mission in every planets like me finds it as a giant D*** in the game and its irritating. Not until the ship was fully merged in an asteroid i say F*** THIS B*******! IM REPORTING THIS S***!

I remember this fight being extremely frustrating for me for a long time with the default equipment. Then I tried it with Itzal Archwing and Grattler. Though not exactly trivializing it, the teleportation of Itzal (and generally faster speed) and the splash damage of the Grattler really helps.