Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Glitch

(XBOX)VeryCelle

When I switch to the operator, about 25% of the time, upon switching back I am unable to jump, reload, switch weapons.  Instead, warframe abilities are triggered.  The only way to fix it is to switch back to operator and then back to my warframe.  Its been going on for a long time.  I dont like it.

This is a bug that has occurred for me as well quite often, and so far there doesn’t seem to be plans for it to be fixed. The glitch has something to do with which bumper was pressed first/released first.

A simple fix that I have been using for a long time is re-binding right on the D-Pad to “Focus and Transferance,” and then either using the left direction to cycle the abilities or simply holding bumper and pressing the ability you want to use. (You can rebind it to left instead if you want to cycle with the right button).

While this isn’t important, I also bound one of my paddles on the back of my elite controller to the same D-pad button, although this is entirely optional and I still instinctively just use the D-pad instead.

EDIT: I realize this isn’t fixing the bug, but simply avoiding triggering it. Probably not the fix you were looking for, but this is what I’ve got. If it helps, feel free to let me know.

Edited by (XB1)KingOfYou115