Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SOLD ITEMS Should go to MARKET not Disappear!!!

MetaMortred

Did that sound angry? I hope not. :D

Anyway, my point is that I just sold my Dark Dagger, my Dark Sword, and some other swords, but when I did, they completely vanished. I suggest that when you sell an item, ranked or not it goes the market as new weapon available for purchase. For instance I sold the dark sword for 5,000? alright! it shoul be available in the market melee weapons section for 25,000 or what ever price you think it should go. This can also "Unlock Warframes" to be purchased with ingame credits. example:

I just bought trinity (or made the blueprint) but for whatever reason I decided to sell it, maybe I was short on cash, or I was short on slots, or even maybe I was crazy! who knows, when I do so, the trinity should be available in the market for in0game money. Before it could be bought for plats, now its available for credits. 125,000 credits. or somethng along those lines. I say that cause we made the item, and we give it to the market, they should at least have it available at a crazy price? but available none the less?

Anyway, I strongly believe this should be the case for at least the weapon portion of the game. The warfram aspect is debatable, but the weapons . . . no senior!

:) We will look in to adding this... I do know the Corpus defector who runs the shop probably would find a buyer for a Warframe that exceeds any Tenno budget.

On the other hand, now that you've got the blueprints, you can queue up and craft another without spending millions of Credits...

I think a plain old "buy back" or "undo" would be good enough, this seems a little overkill..

What are you talking about? That would be ridiculous. Maybe you read the thread again, I think you misunderstood some part of it, cause what your suggesting is a terrible idea - that would be what an overkill is. Buy back would make the game linear. This is NOT a linear game. Oh . . . but maybe you're trolling, alright . . . "carry on".

What are you talking about? That would be ridiculous. Maybe you read the thread again, I think you misunderstood some part of it, cause what your suggesting is a terrible idea - that would be what an overkill is. Buy back would make the game linear. This is NOT a linear game. Oh . . . but maybe you're trolling, alright . . . "carry on".

Not trolling, and you don’t have to freak out over it. Overkill is usually for adding too much not too little, but if that is how you feel about it that’s okay.

I read your post many times just to be sure I understood it, but I may have still misunderstood you ( sorry if I did). However, my impression was that you would like to skip gathering materials, blueprints, and craft times and have the option to buy an item you previously crafted from the market. Is this not what you were talking about, or did I miss a key aspect of your thread?

I just said that adding this functionality (as I understood it) would be a "little" overkill.. I just think it is extra that I don't have to have, and also stated "a plain old buy back or undo would be good enough" because I would be okay with a simpler solution to situations you are describing.

I wasn't trying to suggest your idea to be wrong either, so you do not have to call my suggestion ridiculous or terrible, but if you really feel like one aspect of crafting/market availability makes or breaks a game’s linearity than I am sorry I even replied.

Edit: font size, don't know why it was so small before

Edited by ricoshafft

Not trolling, and you don’t have to freak out over it. Overkill is usually for adding too much not too little, but if that is how you feel about it that’s okay.

I read your post many times just to be sure I understood it, but I may have still misunderstood you ( sorry if I did). However, my impression was that you would like to skip gathering materials, blueprints, and craft times and have the option to buy an item you previously crafted from the market. Is this not what you were talking about, or did I miss a key aspect of your thread?

I just said that adding this functionality (as I understood it) would be a "little" overkill.. I just think it is extra that I don't have to have, and also stated "a plain old buy back or undo would be good enough" because I would be okay with a simpler solution to situations you are describing.

I wasn't trying to suggest your idea to be wrong either, so you do not have to call my suggestion ridiculous or terrible, but if you really feel like one aspect of crafting/market availability makes or breaks a game’s linearity than I am sorry I even replied.

Edit: font size, don't know why it was so small before

Thanks. Good to know you are trying. What I mean is that for instance I made Dark Dagger, I thought it was not good enough so I sold it. After a month a new blueprint was found that needed a combination of the dark dagger and some other ingredient to create a more powerful sword. Now with the current system I have to go farming Jupiter again until I get the Dark Dagger BP and then make it again in order to use it on the new found BluePrint.

BUT if when I sell my item it goes back into the market (and ONLY my market, not everyone elses) then since I already made the dagger, I now only have to buy it - it is as if since my inventory was out of space I gave sold it to the market, so when I open up new space I can buy the item back. However do notice that when I buy that item back it will reset. If I sold a level 30 Jaw Sword, then when I buy that item, it will be unranked.

So in essense for not having enough space in your inventory in order to get an item back you must buy it again at 50K or even more. For example, heat sword and plasma sword should go well above 50K credits.

Okay, yeah I got all of that, and I am not against the idea so long as the price reflects the time that goes into gathering the materials and crafting the item. That way the player has the option to go gather materials and wait for the crafting time or buy something they previously crafted for a price reflective of that gathering time.

I could support this idea as long as the rates for gathering materials/credits are taken into consideration when pricing the "previously crafted" items in the market for the individual user. Even if it isn't for everyone else to see which things you can get, other users will find and craft things too, so you also have to consider how it affects attaining items for the game as a whole.

Here is an example with some random numbers and rates for the sake of the example:

Say it takes 1-2 days to gather the materials and blueprint for one weapon as well as craft it, and also suppose it takes 1-2 days to farm up 50K credits. I would be okay with having that weapon in my "personal" shop section for around 50K since the time/effort put into both attainment methods are about equal.

Okay, yeah I got all of that, and I am not against the idea so long as the price reflects the time that goes into gathering the materials and crafting the item. That way the player has the option to go gather materials and wait for the crafting time or buy something they previously crafted for a price reflective of that gathering time.

I could support this idea as long as the rates for gathering materials/credits are taken into consideration when pricing the "previously crafted" items in the market for the individual user. Even if it isn't for everyone else to see which things you can get, other users will find and craft things too, so you also have to consider how it affects attaining items for the game as a whole.

Here is an example with some random numbers and rates for the sake of the example:

Say it takes 1-2 days to gather the materials and blueprint for one weapon as well as craft it, and also suppose it takes 1-2 days to farm up 50K credits. I would be okay with having that weapon in my "personal" shop section for around 50K since the time/effort put into both attainment methods are about equal.

Exactly, if you sell an item for 5,000 you might have to buy it back 50,000. For instance the heat sword should go for that amount. It should not act as an extra inventory.