Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition A Change For (Or A Solution To) Current Reward System, Rng

WeissKreuz

After reading all of the posts, I based my reply to the OP as if the title was "Petition a change for (or a solution to) current reward system and focused brainstorming by DE to that effect" lol. I think the OP would still get the information they were looking for. I.e. instead of the yes no to RNG, yes no to a better system whatever that may be. Or even, "Does the current system suck? Yes or No?" That was a tad redundant but hopefully I've typed that in an easily comprehensible manner. If any rudeness was interpreted in those last two sentences, it was unintentional. Just fyi since this is text and I can't really convey tone that well

Edited by 7.T.

I'm with BlatantFool on this one.

Why don't DE just expand the Transmutation system? Instead of Transmutation+RNG, have Transmutation+Cost.

Each item already has a sell price, all you need is to extrapolate item cost from that.

So you want a Blaze mod? You select a Blaze mod in Transmutation, it tells you the cost, you select the mods/blueprints/whatever to equal that cost and one click, boom, you have a Blaze mod.

Clears out your rubbish too. :)

The same system could work for anything the RNG drop tables are currently used for (including Transmutation!).

Edited by nemarsde

Yes, remove RNG at least for important stuff like Warframe/weapon resources and mods.

It's unfair that some people will do hundreds or thousands of runs and never get the thing that they really want when other players might get it on their first try. At the very least give a cap to the RNG system so that a player will never have to do something more than 50 or 100 times in order to get whatever rare drop they were looking to get.

After reading all of the posts, I based my reply to the OP as if the title was "Petition a change for (or a solution to) current reward system and focused brainstorming by DE to that effect" lol. I think the OP would still get the information they were looking for. I.e. instead of the yes no to RNG, yes no to a better system whatever that may be. Or even, "Does the current system suck? Yes or No?" That was a tad redundant but hopefully I've typed that in an easily comprehensible manner. If any rudeness was interpreted in those last two sentences, it was unintentional. Just fyi since this is text and I can't really convey tone that well

M'kay :|

M'kay :|

lol Yep. Just trying to help people out kinda like Lumireaver's post above mine

EDIT: Lol! Just noticed you changed it! haha, thats great. That wasn't my intention but w/e :) When its actually the title I feel like I have to take a gasp of air after reading it lol. I meant to give a different way of thinking about it. Like if someone is for RNG but thinks it should be changed and has only said "no" for whatever reason. I dunno, just threw it out there. I'm embarrassed now haha

Edited by 7.T.