Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix the Sortie Loot Table

Shatachi

I'm in no means a guy who writes on fourms. I don't say this to poke, forums are awesome. I just never take the time to make an account, I've made an account.... What i am trying to say is i find this issue so bad i had to make a account just to address this issue ( also to add i spend 5 minutes typing over 300 characters on the switch when it says max 500 to be told my message i took 5minutes to type could not go through because it went over the 300 limit hmmmm forget the 500 it showcased right... moving on the sorties. I have played sorties for maybe 4-5 months i am pretty new but have completed alot and still have much to do BUT can i ask DE,... WHY ARE THE LOOT TABLE SOOO BAD. Good god man u offer like 8-10 type of rewards but i personally have only got  3-4 types being: kuva, booster, riven, and the one we all love ayatan sculpture xD oh how i love getting this 5 days in a row. has anyone every seen a legendary core or is that just for show? I rush on home spend anywhere from 20min-1hr on a sorties because of dc, lag and bad partners JUST TO GET A FLIPPING SCULPTURE. At what point do you guys go HEY MAYBE THE LOOT DROP SUCKS N WE SHOULD SWITCH IT... The sortie from my understanding is like the only "real" end game because i dont see my self sitting in a mission for an extra 5 hrs "end game" i am sorry thats not why i play. i feel as if the sculpture DR is like 90%  i have gotten Kuva 3 times, booster once, rivens have been great, you did well there but sculpture...  4-5 months no sorties missed and thats what i get LOL you wont even pick up enough stars to fill the amount of sculpture you end up collecting because of its high DR. I know everything above is basically a rant but im a little peeved and kept it in for a while, in a nut shell i would love if:

-Sorties drop table is revisted (change scupture DR PLZ)

-why cant we use % sign on the switch atleast? why do i have to spell out percent or percentage with a anolog stick... it's bad enough already

- im pretty sure you guys censor the word darn... really... like really your gamer audience is well old enough to handle the word darn, 

i could have this one mixed up but a very soft word i used once got censored and i was shocked LOL

Overall i think WF is one of the best games i ever played and i only come here and rant because i actually want to see if grow and get better, i am also proud DE is a canadian company! 

I went give or take 1,200 days (50ish days have past since) without getting a legendary core- that's doing the sortie just about everyday. it does happen eventually. that being said: i've got mates who have gotten their first core within the first 5-10 sorties they did, its all RNG' you learn to live with it aha

• Like 1

You guys bring up strong points and honestly i tried to adapt that motto i really did but wow, i guess every tenno goes through this WTF faze atleast once before fully accepting it. Thank you WF community for helping me better adapt as a tenno xD