Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC][Clan][Int] Looking for Tenno with a love of the game! New and Old - Community Clan

Titania42

Who are we? X810 is a Rank 10 Storm clan looking to expand internationally with new and experienced players alike.

What do we have to offer you? All current weapon research is finished and available, with dyes being worked on as we feel like it. Weekly events to participate in for a friendly competition. A community to help form parties to play with, to explain mechanics and answer questions, or to share builds and show off rivens to.

What have we been doing and what do we want to do in the future? We have been getting the clan ready to open, finishing research, decorating modestly, and beginning to recruit. we want to grow an international community for players to understand the game and provide a relaxed and entertaining environment to play a game we all enjoy.

What do we expect from you? Mainly activity and communication, we have a 20 day activity policy, however real life always comes before video games, just communicate with us, we're friends, kicking people out isn't what we're here to do.

Participation X810 is a meritocracy. We appreciate and reward participation and contribution, in whatever form you wish it to take.

Requirements to join: -Be on the PC platform -have a mindful view of the game -at minimum MR 5

22 hours ago, Dhiri101 said:

What's up. I'm interested in joining the clan. Do you have discord or any other communication mediums ? 

Hey we have discord to communicate. It appears you are already in a clan, pity i was late. If you are interested still, let me know!

On 2019-07-07 at 6:57 PM, Titania42 said:

Hey we have discord to communicate. It appears you are already in a clan, pity i was late. If you are interested still, let me know!

Lol. We can chat about that. Im still interested. Let me know where I can contact you.

Archived