The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 1.74 problem

So I had been playing warframe just as the update 1.74 came live. Either the 25th or 26th of June on PS4. Eventual the game kicked me out so I could get the update. So I do just that. An hour or so later, I try to log into the game and it just never gets past connecting. So I continuously close application, restart console, reset internet at least six times a day every day attempting to get Warframe to just run. But ten days later with never ending attempts, Warframe...just...won’t...connect...I tried support and nothing came from it. I was just told to do the same three things I had been doing for ten days. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game twice last night and the game still won’t connect. 

Trust me, it’s not my internet. I’ve tried every official and every internet remidy there is and nothing has changed. I just can’t play the game, and account migration isn’t a thing so I can’t even take that account to pc. 

I don’t believe anyone will present an idea I haven’t tried, I’m just documenting that update 1.74 has bricked the game for me. Never had a connecting issue until this update came and the game has never made it to the main menu for me after this update was installed.