Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sounds Doubling Up And Ignoring Sound Setting.

Estred

Sometimes it seems the Tenno Extraction ship doubles up on it's thruster sounds during extraction. Also upon logging in the "beep" that plays when you log in plays at maximum volume. I have checked my settings both PC and Warframe to be sure that my settings are according.

I set the sound settings in WF as need be, but I also have keyboard controls that let me change global sound levels on the fly (for Windows).

I've noticed some sound issues, but perhaps my settings have mitigated it a bit.

I have very sensitive hearing and none of the sounds bother me (as of yesterday evening).

I believe I have within WF the following settings:

Global Sound - Max

Voices - Max

Sound Effects - ~40%

Lotus Sound - ~25% or so

In fact I would rather be able to read her captions rather than listen to her over and over.  If there were captions I would just be able to mute her completely.  The idiots that programmed her to constantly repeat the same exact lines over and over and over and over reminds me of the worst of the 'HAY LISSSTTEEEN!' from that god-awful fairy that haunted us in Ocarina of Time.  It was terrible then and it is doubly terrible now.  At least if she gets too annoying I can mute her, but I would like text captions available first.

So anyhoo, Lotus annoyance aside, I have no issues with sounds, even though I have extra sensitivity to annoyingly high-pitched sounds, nothing in WF bothers me.