The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loading screen bug

(XBOX)VirtusViribus

After clicking "A" to play, I'm sitting on the next loading screen that currently has Wisp in the art. After waiting a few seconds, the progress bar will stop moving completely and won't start again. It stops at different points, sometimes right after starting and other times it'll be almost 75% through the bar before it stops. I have been trying for days now to fix this issue, including deleting and reinstalling the game several times, resetting my xbox, logging in and out of my xbox, and linking my microsoft account to my warframe.com account amongst others. After reading several threads that looked similar, I still haven't found a solution that works for me and I'm still waiting for a response from Support. I'm using an Xbox One X, only a few months old, with less than 50% of my 1 TB memory space being used. I have Xbox Gold, I'm connected to my internet (which has a whopping 15-20 mb/s speed), and warframe worked for me maybe 2 months ago before the data became corrupt somehow and I deleted it. I have just recently tried to play again with friends, but I've had no luck.

Edited by (XB1)VirtusViribus
Revision for grammar, added new detail(s).