Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Open clan looking for new members or allies

Zarrelvox

Hello! The Band of The Punished is a small clan of 4 people working hard to build things up. We are an open clan looking to expand with new members and form ties with allies. We accept starting players and veterans looking for a friendly clan with active players. Our research is 100% complete and our dojo is ever expanding. We are looking to form a close community willing to help each other as well as enjoy everyone's company. Leave a reply or add me for details, any questions that you may have, or so we can get an invite sent out. We are looking forward to you joining our adventures and can't wait to see what comes in the future.

PC, Research 100% complete, All labs built, Discord open, active members, anyone is welcome.

I am on almost every day so don't be afraid to add me and ask anything, I'd love to help out.

Hey, I'm looking for an active clan and just to hopefully make some friends and get people to occasionally give me a hand with missions. I'm very active. Have a low mastery rank but I'm always down to assist in any way and I'm working on progressing fast.

Archived