Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reporting Toxic Player

(XBOX)SlowJ0 J0 J0

Question

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me report someone that was extremely rude and toxic typing kys, I'm a trash human being, etc. over a little mistake i made in a tridolon hunt (I forgot the lures and the eidolon teleported during a tridolon hunt which it ended up teleporting right next to me in a pond after he started to rage in chat while he was waiting for me to exit POE so he can go to cetus and do whatever he was going to do). I have screenshots of the chat and I have tried zendesk but I cannot log in because the Xbox One login option won't work for some reason at the moment. Thanks!

3 answers to this question

I'd suggest waiting for the ability to log into Zendesk. You contacting Support personally, since you have proof, is the best option. Have you tried logging into the main website with you XB1 credentials and then clicking over to Support? That should take you in unless you've tried that too.

4 minutes ago, -Himari- said:

I'd suggest waiting for the ability to log into Zendesk. You contacting Support personally, since you have proof, is the best option. Have you tried logging into the main website with you XB1 credentials and then clicking over to Support? That should take you in unless you've tried that too.

I was able to login in now! I think my network was just a bit too laggy for the website to log me in but thank you for the help!

5 hours ago, (XB1)RandomDoDoBird said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me report someone that was extremely rude and toxic typing kys, I'm a trash human being, etc. over a little mistake i made in a tridolon hunt (I forgot the lures and the eidolon teleported during a tridolon hunt which it ended up teleporting right next to me in a pond after he started to rage in chat while he was waiting for me to exit POE so he can go to cetus and do whatever he was going to do). I have screenshots of the chat and I have tried zendesk but I cannot log in because the Xbox One login option won't work for some reason at the moment. Thanks!

Yes, that is the correct course of action to take.  Please do send the screenshots to support and thank you.