The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nekros Prime Twitch Drop

(PSN)J4ck0Jnr1

I watched the entire twitch stream of tennocon and didn’t receive my free Nekros prime for watching the 30 minutes of the tennolive segment (which I watched the entirety of). I know for a fact that my Warframe and twitch accounts were linked since I did however receive the lotus ephemera. I had to stay up for quite a while (due to differences in time zones) to reach the very end of the stream just to make sure I did receive the drop. I have ended up not receiving the Nekros Prime after the Warframe twitter account said that all of the drops have been distributed.

I believe that it is in your best interest as a company to help the thousands of others who are experiencing similar issues to myself. I know for a fact that the error wasn’t on my part and so is there any way that you could help me receive the drop?

Much appreciated

12 hours ago, (PS4)SithStalker47 said:

I haven't received any of the Twitch drops thus far and have had my accounts linked for quite some time. 

i also have not yet received the neither of the drops. i watched TennoCon and TennoLive. i began watching the stream 10-20 minutes after it started and didnt stop watching until the stream ended. and my Twitch account has been linked for a year. i was really hyped to receive an ephemera and a Nekros prime, but unfortunately i didnt get either of those like i thought i was 😞 DE please help.