Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse speed bugged

Basalto

This has been something I've been noticing for a few months now, where you launch the game with a mouse cursor painfully slower than the Windows one, and it turns out that causing a specific thing with the game and fullscreen, or whatever (it's quite inconsistent to reproduce), changes the cursor back to the actual speed. Just now I launched VLC for the first time since I turned the computer on and instantly switched to the fullscreen Warframe. VLC opened on the background, my screen flashed as if it was trying to put VLC on the foreground, and my mouse's sensitivity in-game skyrocketed. Tried it again after relaunching the game and it didn't work, for some reason. Switching to borderless fullscreen seems to be way to fix this "easily" for me, although I do not want to play in borderless to reduce the FPS drops that I might get, so it's not a solution, just a band-aid. I wonder if anyone else experiences something similar between fullscreen and borderless, it'd be nice to get a "yeah bro same lol".